1. Master Cleanse Diet: So, to complete this diet you take laxatives every morning and every evening. Whenever you’re hungry, the diet allows you to enjoy a shake made from fresh squeezed lemon juice, water, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. The theory is that the “cleansing” shake will flush out the toxins in your body. Beyoncé told Oprah that she lost 20 pounds for her role inDreamgirls thanks to this diet. With that said, dieters will typically restrict themselves to well under 1,000 calories a day and many will gain the weight again immediately after returning to normal eating patterns.
2. Breatharianism: Supporters of this movement claim that food and water are not necessary for human survival, and that all we need is the energy from the sun’s light. Not surprisingly, the risks of this type of diet are enormous and many people have died in pursuit of living without the need of food.
3. Fruitarianism: Believers in this diet, eat mainly fruits, nuts and seeds that occur naturally in nature and that can be harvested without damaging or killing the plant. Vegetables and grains are not considered part of this diet and will not be consumed. Some people will only eat fruit that has actually fallen from a plant.
4. Sleeping Beauty Diet: Now, the principle with this one is ridiculously simple. If you’re asleep, you cannot eat and will most likely not feel hungry. The execution is troublesome. In order to achieve constant sleep for several days, participants in this diet will be heavily sedated for several days. When they wake up they’ll be thinner, but also craving food like never before in their lives.
5. Tapeworm Diet: In the early 20th century, dieters would purchase a pill containing a tapeworm egg. Once inside, the worm would hatch and feast upon some of your undigested food, thus allowing you to eat but stay skinny. Unintended consequence: often the worms would multiply inside the dieter’s body and could wreak havoc on one’s digestive system. Tyra Banks actually publicized the diet on her television show recently and helped launched a second wave for the diet. This site still offers the diet.
i copy this from a site, i will never ever ever try number 5! that is disgusting and urgh how can you live with wormsinside you ? plus tape worm can cause disease and it is a parasites DUH..